This is big! I made it on the pages of Taste of Home Magazine.
But, guess what… it’s not for baking.
It’s for bakewear! Taste of Home  is featuring some of the bakelove t-shirts  I designed in their February/March 2009 issue. I can’t even believe it. I mean, we’re talking Taste of Home Magazine here.
Help me celebrate the occasion with this Quick & Taste-Tee Giveaway.
UP FOR GRABS:
- A one-year subscription (six issues) to Taste of Home Magazine 
- Any one item from Bakelove.com . Your choice!
- Just leave a comment below and let me know which shirt or apron from Bakelove.com  that you would like and you’ll be entered to win.
- Make sure to leave an email or blog link with your comment so I can contact you if you win.
- Deadline to enter is Monday, February 9th at 5:00 pm ET.
- I’ll announce the winner* sometime Monday evening on this blog post.
* The winner will be chosen at random using the random.org  integer generator.
Hey everyone, time’s up! Thanks for sharing in this exciting news with me. I wish I could give you all a shirt. But… I can’t. There’s only one winner and it’s comment #641.
Congrats Brandy! You’ve won a subscription to Taste of Home Magazine and a brown Bakelove T-shirt. Yippee!