It’s been a great year!
It’s been a fun first year. Thank you for sharing it with me.
- Making the first Cupcake Pops
- Appearing on the Martha Stewart Show
- Being recognized by Jim Davis for my Garfield Cupcakes
- Playing thank you war with Cakespy
- Winning the first Iron Cupcake Earth Challenge
- Selling some cute t-shirts
- Contributing recipes for Nickelodeon’s Parentsconnect website
- Having fun giveaways
And, just yesterday I got the coolest present to round out the year.
THE Pioneer Woman blogged about making my Halloween Cake Pops. I couldn’t believe it. I look at her site all the time in amazement and I couldn’t believe she was talking about me. (She’s like some kind of super-human. If you aren’t familiar with her, you should check her out.) I’ve been secretly wishing her family would adopt me so I could live on the ranch and cook and take pictures of cows with her all day. So here’s a little photo just for her. I think she would like it.
Anyway, I can’t wait to see what next year brings. More sweet stuff for all of us I hope.
And now, for a Blogiversary Giveaway!
This is a celebration. And what’s a celebration without presents. So I’m giving away some Bakerella t-shirts from www.bakelove.com. Three of them!
- If you’re a bakerella at heart or simply like the site, enter for a chance to win.
- Just leave a comment and share which celebrity you had or still have a crush on.
- Make sure to leave an email address or a link to your blog so I can contact you if you win.
- The cutoff to enter is Monday, November 3rd at Midnight. The winners will be announced sometime Tuesday evening.
Find out who won!
* Winners will be chosen at random, using random.org’s integer generator.
Oh yeah, Happy Halloween, too!