After making the Oreo Truffles last week, I thought I would try the recipe with Nutter Butters. I don’t have a classic Peanut Butter Ball Recipe, so I thought, what the heck. They came out pretty good. I think I like the Oreo Truffles a little better though. Mainly because the flavor is so distinct. With these, its just a good old tried and true peanut butter and chocolate combo. Just plain………!
- 1 pkg. Nutter Butter cookies (broken… use cookie with the cream center)
- 8oz. package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 lb. package chocolate candy coating
- Finely crush all but 5 cookies in a food processor or place them in a ziploc bag and crush into a fine consistency.
- Combine with cream cheese. Use the back of a large spoon to help mash the two together.
- Roll the mixture into 1" balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
- Melt chocolate as directed on the package and then dip balls into chocolate, tap off extra and set aside on wax paper covered cookie sheet to dry.
- Once dry, refrigerate and enjoy!