These cookies are just as tasty as they look. I made them a couple of weeks ago and I wish I had about a dozen of them right now. I think they’d do just the trick to cure me of this cold/cough/grossness that I’ve had for the last several days. I’m super tired of feeling under the weather, but I’m getting better… at least good enough to get on the computer to finally post these yummies.
Chips and bits. A tiny ton of chocolate, toffee and butterscotch goodness, baby.
This cookie dough totally makes me want to grab the biggest spoon I can find.
Just don’t get carried away tasting… gotta make sure to save enough spoonfuls to bake, you know.
Toffee Bit Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and both sugars in mixer for several minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Add flour mixture and mix on low until combined. Stir in chocolate chips, toffee bits and butterscotch chips.
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes.
Makes about 36 cookies.
Enjoy all the bits and chips in every warm and melty bite.