You just can’t beat chocolate and peanut butter. These are some treats I made for work. Hope they like them… I did!
- 1 package Duncan Hines Chocolate Lovers Double Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 30 mini Reeses cups unwrapped
- 1 Box Reynolds 2-inch aluminum foil mini cups for muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 and place 30 foil liners on baking sheet.
- Combine brownie mix, contents from fudge packet in mix, eggs, water and oil. Stir with spoon until well blended. (about 50 strokes)
- Fill each foil liner with 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Immediately push 1 Reeses in center of each "brownie cupcake" until even with surface of the batter.
- Bake 5-7 minutes longer.
- Cool 5-10 minutes in pan and then move to cooling rack to cool completely.