Crowd pleaser cookies. That’s what these are. Chocolate chippers with Reese’s miniatures and M&M’s candies mixed in the cookie dough. All of my faves in one yummy place.
I think you’ll like them. Want to make some with me? Ok, let’s go!
Reese’s peanut butter cups are my all-time favorite candy. Any size and any shape for any season that they make them in. These were some that I had left over from Halloween so I thought I’d bake them into cookies.
To assemble each cookie dough ball, I placed a 1-1/2 inch scoop of dough (flush with the scoop) on a prepared baking sheet and pressed two miniature Reese’s on top. Then I placed another scoop on top of the chocolates.
To hold everything in place, just gently press the dough together where needed to form a ball. You can leave parts of the Reese’s showing so you can see bits of them when the cookies bake. And don’t forget to save some M&M’s and chocolate morsels to press onto the surface of the dough. It will make the cookies prettier when they bake.
Oh yes and oh my goodness! See what I mean.
Candy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's candies
- 32 Reese's miniatures
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large cookie sheet (roughly 16 X 20) with parchment paper.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together in a bowl using a wire whisk and set aside.
- Cream butter and both sugars using a mixer. Add eggs one at a time and incorporate. Add vanilla and mix until combined
- Add flour mixture and mix together until just combined.
- Add in chocolate chips and M&M's, reserving some of each for the end. Mix together on low or stir by hand until incorporated.
- Place eight 1-1/2 inch scoops of dough (flush with the scoop) on prepared cookie sheet about 3 inches apart. Press two Reese's (on their sides) into the scoops of dough. Then place another 1-1/2 inch scoop on the tops. Press dough together to seal and form balls. It's ok if some of the Reese's candies peek through. Better even to give the cookies extra visual interest. Press reserved chocolate chips and M&M's on the surface of the dough.
- Chill for about 15 minutes and then bake for 12-14 minutes until cookies are done. Or almost done if you like them soft like I do. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
The cookies spread a smidgen more than I like for my cookies. Next time I'll try 3/4 cup each of brown sugar and granulated sugar to see if that helps.
These are so good. A cookie filled with classics: morsels, M&M’s and miniatures.
Hope you enjoy!
Are you looking for assignment Services in Australia? Our teams of dedicated Experts that are provided you Australia no 1 assignment help services in the most affordable price.
With their blend of traditional chocolate chip cookie flavors and the unexpected addition of Reese’s miniatures and M&M candies, these cookies are guaranteed to be a favorite.
You are in for a real treat with this! This is without a doubt the most incredible piece of writing I’ve ever read. Because of you, it is turning out to be a much better day.
A good informative post to read. Thanks for sharing this beautiful post. Keep sharing more blogs.
Thank you for sharing informative blog, We are providing law related services if you need any help visit our page. The way you describing is too good.
You have a very good gloss.
Your posts are very informative.
I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Feel free to visit my website;
I am so glad to have come across this type of site and it is awesome. I’m amazed and saved it to my bookmarks. I am grateful for your participation!
your topic is so excellent, the style you write sets you apart from others writers.
The scenery is amazing. We would like to share this study which is very informative. I would like to participate in this wonderful research. Keep up the great work.
We invite you to do specific research that is relevant to a lot of people. I am grateful to you for sharing this site. It’s great. You will continue to improve your work.
I recently tried the Candy Chocolate Chip Cookies and they were absolutely delicious! The combination of chocolate chips and candy pieces
Looks super great! Can’t wait to give this recipe a try!
What a nice cooking and use of best chocolate.
I recently tried the Candy Chocolate Chip Cookies and they were absolutely delicious! The combination of chocolate chips and candy pieces added the perfect balance of sweetness and texture to the cookies.
Love the idea of placing mini chocolates in between cookie dough as you have! Will definitely try, thanks for the idea, these look so adorable! ?
Oh, great, I was just looking for something like this for my daughter’s class party. Thanks!
Omg those look amazing :D
Yum yum eat em all up.