Another chocolate and peanut butter combo that I can’t resist. And it’s surprisingly easy to make, which is always a winner. I make a few batches of this fudge every year at the holidays to give to friends and family.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine (I like Parkay)
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 oz. package semi sweet chocolate pieces
- 7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme (I like Kraft)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I like Jif)
- Combine 1-1/2 cups sugar, 6 tablespoons margarine and 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a medium pot.
- Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
- Add 1 cup (1/2 jar) marshmallow creme and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into greased 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients substituting peanut butter and spread over chocolate.
- Cool at room temperature and cut into squares.