So Peanutty! Peanut Butter Cookies.
These little cookies are soooo good and they were the perfect way to use up all the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs I happen to have………Except I can’t stop eating them myself. Help!
Reese’s always seems to make an appearance around the house during Easter… and Christmas … and Valentine’s Day. Just about any day there’s a reason to celebrate. I’d definitely say they are my go to candy.
Sweet little peanut butter eggs… ALL chopped up!!!
But these cookies are jam-packed with even more peanut power.
Creamy peanut butter and chopped peanuts round these cookies out.
The dough is to die for.
Use a cookie scoop for evenly sized cookies. Place scooped dough on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Then roll each scoop in chopped peanuts and sugar and bake away.
Don’t worry, you won’t have to wait long.
Just a few minutes in the oven …
and then these soft little bites of peanut butter yumminess can jump in your mouth.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
Peanutty Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 oz. bag Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped into small pieces. (Note: I used about 15 snack size eggs)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugars until fluffy, about two minutes.
- Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla until combined.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Stir in chopped peanut butter candies and half of chopped peanuts (reserve remaining)
- Use a cookie scoop to place dough on baking sheet a couple of inches apart.
- Roll the top of each scoop in reserved peanuts and more sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove, cool and enjoy.