Grab some milk because you’re going to want a big cold glass to go with these chocolatey cookies.
Here are all the ingredients to make your day a little sweeter.
The dough gets off to a delicious start with butter, sugar, brown sugar and creamy peanut butter.
When the dough is ready, these morsels get mixed in for a perfect marriage of peanut butter and chocolate. My favorite.
It’s easy to see why.
1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup peanut butter
2 teaspoons vanilla
1-1/2 cups peanut butter morsels*
1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt and then set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, both sugars and peanut butter using a mixer until creamy. Add eggs and then vanilla, beating well until incorporated.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture. Stir in both morsels.
- Chill dough for 15-20 minutes and then scoop onto prepared baking sheet placing 2 inches apart using a 1-1/2 inch scoop for evenly sized cookies.
- Roll scooped dough into balls and gently flatten the tops of the cookies.
- Bake 9-11 minutes.
* You can reserve some of the morsels to press into the tops of the cookies before baking.
Yummy melty morsels. Enjoy!!!
wow nice,perfect cookies so much yummy :)
This cookie must include 300 pounds in it with milk, butter, sugar, chocolate and bunch of lipit and protein here!! My wife is on a diet but I’ll make some for her (’cause I know she loves cookies a lot. Thanks for sharing this! Yummy!!
This looks delicious.
Hello I’m from Brazil. Please could you pass me the amount of butter in “grass”?
Nina, Tony, Shellie Andrews – YAY!!! So happy you enjoyed them.
I made this for a family get-together this past weekend and I am pretty sure half of them were gone before dinner!
OMG looks SO good!
I made these today, thank you so much! :)
The NYTimes had an article several years ago on chocolate chip cookies. They found that if you let the dough rest for 36 hours it creates a caramel flavor and improves the texture of the cookie.
I love these cookies!! I baked them last night and enjoyed them warm with a big glass of milk, DELICIOUS!!!
These look so good! What more does anyone need than Chocolate and Peanut butter?!
Your cookies look amazing! Especially since I’m a total nut for peanut butter and chocolate. Can’t wait to try your recipe! :)
I’m making these today
OMG. YUM YUM YUM!!!
I NEED THESE!!! all the stuff you make I am surprised you are not 300 pounds :P
These look fabulous!
Such perfect cookies!
Oh goodness. That is one delicious looking recipe! Quite timely too since I was craving for some cookies. :)
The sharing links you have, are not working. I am unable to pin this recipe.
Good Morning and thank you for sharing! Yummy!
These look fantastic! I love any sort of PB and chocolate combo.
I bet these are extra yummy warm.