Santa gets cookies, but his reindeer get hungry too. I made this little treat for the kids to set out on Christmas Eve. It’s super easy and super sweet! Check out the recipe below and use these ingredients:
- 5 cups Crispix Cereal
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 12 oz. package of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 box confectioner's sugar
- Melt chocolate in microwave 1 minute at a time until melted.
- Add peanut butter to melted chocolate and mix well.
- In a large bowl (with a snap on lid), add melted chocolate and peanut butter to top of cereal and mix well.
- Add confectioner's sugar and cover bowl with lid. Shake well to coat thoroughly.
If you don't have a bowl with a lid, you can place the coated cereal and confectioner's sugar in a large ziploc bag and shake well.
This treat is also called Puppy Chow when not served during the holidays. It was originally given to me by a co-worker and now it's a must have every Christmas.