Another chocolate and peanut butter combo that I can’t resist. And it’s surprisingly easy to make, which is always a winner. I make a few batches of this fudge every year at the holidays to give to friends and family.
Peanut Butter Fudge
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup margarine (I like Parkay)
2/3 cup evaporated milk
1 tsp vanilla
6 oz package semi sweet chocolate pieces
7 oz. jar Marshmallow Creme (I like Kraft)
1/2 cup peanut butter (I like Jif)
1. Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar, 6 tablespoons margarine and 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a medium pot.
2. Bring to full rolling boil, stirring constantly.
3. Reduce heat to medium and continue boiling for 4 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
4. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate pieces until melted.
5. Add 1 cup (1/2 jar) marshmallow creme and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until well blended.
6. Pour into greased 13 X 9 pan.
Repeat with remaining ingredients substituting peanut butter and spread over chocolate.
Then, cool at room temperature and cut into squares.